Too many people die without leaving a will. When this happens a probate court must step in and determine who owns the assets of the deceased. Probate is often the most complicated, least convenient, and most expensive method to determine inheritance.
The Law Offices of CPLS, P.A. has been helping individuals deal with probate and estate administration issues for over twenty years. In addition to handling probate and estate administration, our Orlando, Florida attorneys help our clients avoid the necessity for probate by providing estate planning services that include wills, durable powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, living trusts, life insurance planning, as well as providing succession planning for the family businesses.
When probate is necessary, we have the experience to handle cases in Florida probate court. We represent our client’s interest in probate court where the distribution of the deceased assets is determined.
Most probate issues are avoidable with competent estate planning. Nonetheless, even with the most careful estate planning, sometimes it is not possible to avoid probate. Wills can be challenged for a variety of reasons including:
- The competency of the deceased when the will was signed
- Improper execution of the will
- Undue influence by another person
- Inadequate consideration to a surviving spouse
If a member of your family has died without a will or you need a Florida probate lawyer for any contested estate, please contact Law Offices of CPLS, P.A. at 407-647-7887 or toll free 877-647-7887. We are Orlando, Florida probate attorneys and it is our mission to protect you.
Wills and Trust Forms
- Client Data Sheet for a Non-traditional Couple
- Client Data Sheet for a Single Client
- Client Data Sheet for Couple
- Instruction letter for funding living trust for single or couple
- WorkSheet for a Trust for a Couple
- WorkSheet for a Trust for a Single Client
- WorkSheet for a Will for a Single Client
- WorkSheet for Wills for a Couple