Mr. George E. Carr is a Partner in the Orlando office of CPLS, P.A. He is a member of the Firm’s Litigation Practice Group. He also works closely with the Firm’s Class Action, Criminal Defense, Business Law, and Appellate Groups.
Mr. Carr has more than 30 years experience in litigation, and devotes 95% of his time to this practice area.
Mr. Carr focuses on all forms of civil trial work with an emphasis in defending corporations and individuals in tort and contract cases.
Areas of Practice
Bar and Court Admissions
- Florida, 1975
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, 1975
- B.A. magna cum laude from Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, 1972
- Legal Aid Bureau of Maryland in Salisbury, Maryland
- Orange County Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Cox v. Burke (Fla. 5th DCA 1998)
- Williams v. Davis (Fla. 2007)
- eDiscovery, National Business Institute