What is a class action?
Class actions are lawsuits brought to protect many people who have been impacted by the same problem. For example, a class action lawsuit could be brought on behalf of everyone who:
- Bought the same defective product,
- Was billed for the same unauthorized charges,
- Saw the same deceptive advertising, or
- Worked at a company that violated employment laws.
How do I start a class action lawsuit?
Even though class actions often help hundreds or thousands of people, it does not take that many people to get started. Instead, class actions often begin when a single person who has been wronged steps forward.
To start your class action lawsuit, follow these three simple steps.
- If you think you have a case for a possible class action lawsuit, drug injury lawsuit or product liability lawsuit, contact us today.
- Our attorney will review your case and let you know if you qualify to pursue legal action.
- If you have a case, you will be contacted for a legal consultation regarding your potential class action lawsuit or product liability lawsuit. The attorney will explain your rights and the next steps to take.
To speak with one of our class action attorneys, fill out the form to the right or call 407-647-7887 or toll-free (877) 647-7887. We will devote the time and resources needed to determine whether a lawsuit is appropriate.