Attorney Yadirah M. Rodriguez is an Associate in the Orlando office of CPLS, P.A. She is a member of the Firm’s Criminal Defense and Family Law Practice Groups. Attorney Rodriguez has over two years of criminal defense and family law experience. Her experience in these areas was gained while working at several law firms as Of Counsel and an Associate attorney, as well as working as a Solo Practitioner.
Prior to her Florida Bar graduation, Attorney Rodriguez interned at the Federal Public Defender’s Office for the Middle District of Florida, where she was exposed to the federal practice of law. She also had the experience interning at a firm where she worked in the area of Criminal Law during the highly publicized Casey Anthony trial.
Attorney Rodriguez focuses her practice on criminal defense litigation at both the federal and state levels. She has represented clients with litigation issues in areas of Criminal Law, Family Law, Small Claims and Traffic Law in Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, and Brevard Counties.
Attorney Rodriguez particularly enjoys representing clients that have been accused of violating their supervised probation and has consistently provided favorable results for her clients. She strives to protect the interests and rights of all her clients, while bringing comprehensive bilingual representation to her Spanish speaking clients.
Attorney Rodriguez is fluent in English and Spanish, and was born and raised in Puerto Rico.
Areas of Practice
Bar and Court Admissions
- Florida A&M College of Law Orlando, Florida, 2012 J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Valencia Community College Orlando, Florida, 2009 Associates, Business Administration Minor in Management & Marketing
- Interamerican University of Puerto Rico Río Piedras, Puerto Rico, 2008 B.A., Bachelor of Arts English as a Second Language Education
- Criminal Law Committee of the Florida Bar and
- The Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (CFACDL).
- Florida Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Orange County Bar